Date of enactment: Aug. 1, 2022
Revision Date: Feb. 1, 2023
Company Name: RURI Social Innovation Inc.
RURI Social Innovation Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "RURI") considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility and has established the following "Handling of Personal Information on the Web shop" based on the "RURI Social Innovation Inc. Personal Information Protection Policy" in order to manage and operate the web shop so that customers can use it with peace of mind.
Scope of Application of Handling of Personal Information
The handling of personal information applies to customers when they purchase products and services or contact us through our web shop.
Personal information collected when you use our web shop will be managed in accordance with our policy on the handling of personal information.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
In addition to the purpose of providing the Service, the Company may use personal information and order information (including information related to customers' order history) collected from customers for the purposes set forth in the following items. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of the Service or for the purposes set forth below.
- To introduce our products and services to you
- When the Company performs order processing, order confirmation, or order modification procedures on behalf of the customer
- When responding to inquiries from customers
- When we ask customers to provide us with opinions or impressions of our services
- To use the information for purposes for which we have separately contacted the customer and received individual consent
- To create statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
- To provide and display information and services that match the preferences of each customer
Safe Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable security measures to control access to personal information, limit the means for taking personal information out of the site, prevent unauthorized access, and prevent leakage, loss, destruction, and falsification of personal information. In the event of a leakage or other incident involving personal information, we will promptly take appropriate measures to prevent recurrence.
Deposit of Personal Information
We may outsource our business to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In such cases, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor.
(Outsourced companies include Tracified Technologies Pte. Ltd., carriers, printing companies for direct mailings, and collection agencies in the event of non-payment of merchandise.)
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the individual.
However, this does not apply in the following cases
- When the individual concerned has consented to the provision of his/her personal information.
- When public agencies such as government offices request disclosure of information in accordance with laws and regulations.
- When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site and NFT services. However, in such cases, the information disclosed will be limited to only what is necessary, and the disclosed party will be obliged to manage the personal information by contract or other means.
Other Internet privacy concerns
- please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet, such as on a bulletin board, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you disclose your e-mail address, you may receive undesired messages based on information posted there. You should be aware that you transmit information at your own risk.
- Third party sites and services accessible through this Web shop, or companies that collect personal information through sweepstakes, promotions, or other means, have their own privacy and data collection policies that are independent of ours. We assume no obligation or liability for the terms or activities of these independent third parties.
Administrator of Personal Information and Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion
The following is a list of the administrators of members' personal information, their contact information, and the contact information for members who wish to disclose, correct, or delete their own personal information.
If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete your personal information, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Please note that we will confirm the identity of the person making the request.
Personal Information Management Manager: Asashi Fujimori, RURI Social Inc.
Ginza Fugetsudo Bldg. 6-6-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 106-0041, Japan