These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are entered into by and between you (hereinafter you may be referred to as the Consumer) and RURI Social Innovation Inc. (the “Company”). These Terms apply to any access to, or use of the Service as specified in Section 1, any content, functionality and services made available on or provided by the Company. By accessing or using the Service, Consumer agrees to be bound by these Terms and these Terms are effective. The Company may change, add, or discontinue all or part of the Services, and these Terms shall continue to apply.
1. Scope of Service
- The Consumer can trace information on Company’s widgets displayed in Company’s web shop and on Company’s NFT wallet, and if necessary, receive traceability information with blockchain certification (the “Service”).
- The Service is provided free of charge.
- All expenses incurred in using the Service (including, but not limited to, communication charges for use) shall be borne by the Consumer.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any outcome from the Consumer’s use of the Service.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the Consumer as a result of change or discontinuation of all or any part of this Service.
- The Company makes no representation or warranty of the traceability information, including but not limited to its accuracy, quality, utility, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or completeness.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of these terms and conditions (the “Terms”), due to any legal issues raised such as default, non-conformity of contract, unjust enrichment, tort or similar grounds for action, the Company’s liability for damages caused to the Consumer in connection with the Service shall be limited to ordinary damages directly and actually incurred by the user due to a cause attributable to the Company, and the Company shall not be liable for any lost profits, loss of business opportunity, indirect damages, special damages, consequential damages and incidental damages whatsoever. However, this provision shall not apply when there is willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company in the provision of the said Service.
3. Data Processing
- The Consumer agrees and acknowledges that, through the Service, the Company obtains, uses, reproduces, stores, displays and otherwise processes the following data of Consumer for the purpose of improving the Service:
- (a) terminal information (including device ID for mobile phones or for computers)
- (b) location data; and
- (c) cookie.
- The Consumer acknowledges that the Consumer can withdraw their consent at any time by notifying the Company.
- The Company may amend the Terms without the Consumer’s prior consent:
- If the changes to the Terms are consistent with the general interests of the user; and
- If the amendment to the Terms do not conflict with the purpose of the Service and is reasonable in light of the necessity of the amendment.
- The intellectual property rights and other rights in the Service shall belong to the Company and/or a third party who is a duly authorized to grant the rights to the Company.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan and the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.